Launchpad bug tracker migration

We have begun migrating the Launchpad bug reports to the GitLab issue
tracker.  We have begun this process with bugs with the "Fix Released"
status.  We will soon be migrating the remainder of the bug tracker.  In
order to prevent new bugs from being reported on Launchpad during the
migration, I will be disabling the bug tracker so no new bugs can be
reported so you will be notified to use the GitLab issue tracker.
Please do not file any new bugs on GitLab until I make the announcement
that the migration is complete.  Thank you for your patience and
cooperation during this transition.

Cheers,

Wayne