Re: Project leader announcement

On 2019-12-03 06:28, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I wanted keep everyone up to date with my employment situation since my
termination from WIT.  I am excited to announce that I have joined the
KiCad Services Corporation[1] which will allow me to earn income while
still working on KiCad as much as possible.  You can see my interview
video[2] with founder Seth Hillbrand if you are interested. If you know
anyone looking for paid commercial support of the KiCad, please have
them take a look at the services offered by the KiCad Services Corp.
I'm hopeful that joining KiCad Services Corp will allow me to continue
working on KiCad full time.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://www.kipro-pcb.com/
[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4wMtCqVUQE&feature=youtu.be

Welcome Wayne! It's great to have you on board. I'm looking forward to doing great things with KiCad and the supporting Corporation.

Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com