Re: Replace "affects me" of launchpad in gitlab?

The weight field is the value that Launchpad displayed for the "flame"
icon. I am not sure if normal users are able to modify that field though,
so we are currently thinking of using the thumbs-up to say that people
support the issue/that it affects them.

-Ian