STEP export

Y'all,
   Who would I talk to about this?  I am seeing a bug, but it is so
confusing I am not entirely sure how to report it - I could use help in the
form of questions from someone with more STEP knowledge than I have.  I
also can't put sample files on the public wiki, but would be open to
sharing them with an individual with the understanding that they stay
nonpublic.

It seems like when I update this particular PCB model, some of the update
comes through in the STEP file, and some things don't get changed.  One of
the files I have still has a "ghost" PCB outline from the project I copied
it from, before days of modifications.
(5.1.4)-1.

I will submit it as a bug with as much info as I can.

*Drew Van Zandt*

Follow ups