Re: Question about gerber job file numeric format

Why is B safer? To me, B sounds riskier as there is a chance we are
throwing away data. I'm not in favor of implementing B without a clear spec
(and I guess Ucamco would need to be involved) on what guarantees can be
made.

Right now, we implement B based on some apparently arbitrary assumptions
about what data can be thrown away. Re-implementing the current behavior in
the new library would certainly be possible, I'm just not convinced that
it's the best plan.

-Jon