Re: unreleased wxFormBuilder

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 05:16:30AM -0800, Seth Hillbrand wrote:

> >Apparently development versions also generate output with whitespace
> >errors and, in one case, compute a size differently, that might also be
> >interesting to watch in the future.

> I'm not really concerned about the warning, dire as it is worded.
> However, I would like to know which dialog was sized differently.
> One of the reasons we were OK with development versions is that
> wxformbuilder is so buggy that 3.8.0 was not useable for certain
> controls.

Regenerating pcbnew/dialogs/dialog_text_properties_base.fbp with 3.9.0
gives a different default size (height 563 instead of 463) compared with
the unreleased version it was generated before.[1]

(I know the patch says 3.8.0 -- my Debian package hardcoded that, and I
didn't fix it before rebuilding, but this is the state from the 3.9.0
release)

   Simon

[1] https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/merge_requests/45/diffs#b56671c731bede3525b64ef8f4780a86125d86c5