Re: How do I refresh PCB or Schematic window

Hi Brian,
I'm sure that will work with the eeschema:
        g_CurrentSheet->UpdateAllScreenReferences();
        m_frame->SetSheetNumberAndCount();
        m_frame->SyncView();
        m_frame->OnModify();
        m_frame->GetCanvas()->Refresh();

m_frame is SCH_EDIT_FRAME*
Probably with pcbnew will be something different. I'm not sure and I
can't check now.