Re: Coverity heads-up

Hi Jeff,

We should probably discuss this a bit before you spend any time on it.
The boost pointer containers do a lot of housekeeping under the hood
that the standard c++ containers do not.  This means that all of the
object cloning behavior automatically handled by the boost pointer
containers will have to be duplicated.  How do plan on handling out of
memory errors which I believe is the only exception that boost pointer
containers throw?  Ignoring out of memory errors is not an acceptable
option.  These issues will need to be address in order to convert over
to the standard c++ containers.

Cheers,

Wayne