Bug in the new RTREE stuff

Hi Seth,

I found an odd bug in the new RTREE stuff:

Open a schematic.  Click on a symbol’s reference.  It gets highlighted.

Now nudge it my pressing M and then one of the arrow keys.

Click on something else and then try to select the reference again.  You’ll get the disambiguation menu because there are now 2 items in the RTREE (or at least the COLLECTOR is returning 2 copies of the same EDA_ITEM pointer).

Let me know if this doesn’t reproduce easily and I’ll send you my schematic.

Cheers,
Jeff.

Follow ups