Re: auto conversion of sch file not working

Is mylib an entry in the list of libraries below the

LibDir=/i/pcbs/kicad_parts;/usr/local/share/kicad/library

entry in the project file?  After remapping, is there a mylib library
entry in the project symbol library table with the correct path?

The remapping function uses the symbol library list from the project
file to populate the project symbol library table to correctly remap the
symbols.  As long as all of the original symbol libraries are loaded by
the old library code, the remapping works unless the original symbol
names are missing from the library.  In this case, the rescue feature
should have caught that problem and created a rescue library from the
symbol library cache before remapping.