Rebasing aftermath

Hi Lead Devs-

After this weekend, we will need to be extra careful with MRs. By default, the `git rebase` command on the new master will include 4 extra commits. This happens for command-line as well as GitLab web rebases. They will need to be dropped from each branch before merging.

As an aside, I've set the maximum file size limit on GitLab to be 10MB at the moment. Our largest file (newstroke.cpp) is only 2.6MB, so this seems like a safe limit without preventing current or future work.

-Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com