Re: Dev docs not updating

Forgive my ignorance here, since I don't know how the scripts to generate
the docs are run currently, but is this a task we could move to a GitLab CI
job? Based on what you said, it sounds like we build a docker image for the
site to deploy it. I know that GitLab can build docker images and allow you
to push them to repositories (I have made some containers for building a CI
system for our code repo that way on GitLab).

-Ian