Re: Creating new icons

I did!

However, while there are two valid directions to annotate a schematic there are 8 valid directions to annotate a PCB.

This is because while the schematic is annotated for the designer while the PCB is annotated for manufacturing and/or the technician.

My plan is to copy the two directions icons from eeschema but rotated 0,90,180, and 270 degrees.

If anybody knows how to do that programmatically that would be even better.

Brian

On 2020-02-02 1:01 p.m., Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 7:09 PM Brian Piccioni <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Currently I select re-annotation direction by a text box "top to
    bottom,
    left to right", etc.. It would probably be best if these were icons
    associated with radio buttons.

Have you already looked at the Annotate Schematic dialog in eeschema? It has similar icons, maybe they are reusable.

Eeli Kaikkonen