Re: macos notarization status

I will have a look at the ngspice issues. I guess that the only files that we really need in the distribution (besides the ngspice dylib) are the codemodel *.cm files. They are also dylibs to be loaded dynamically into ngspice. The commands to load these files (including path information) is sent to ngspice by eeschema. So we might need some OS specific path information in eeschema.

I will switch on my MAC labtop in the evening to check what we have now (and what we might need in the future).

Holger