Re: Gitlab CI stuff?

Hi All,

Yeah it was me in the dinner Simon :). I have started to try few things, am
still working on it.
https://gitlab.com/cmbahadir/kicad

My initial intention is to integrate the automated build checks to Gitlab
CI, currently the status is;
-- Ubuntu 18.04- too slow currently (~1.5 hour)
-- Fedora 31- too slow currently (~1.5 hour)
-- MSYS - not ready yet
-- MacOS - not ready yet
-- KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF (Due to not handled python version dependency.)
and any other meaningful OS's.

2. Next thing is to measure and visualize the test coverage before and
after a PR.

But a question, there is already a separate CI branch where i got and used
the install-dependencies.sh script, so is there a plan to integrate it to
Gitlab CI, since i don't want to do something duplicated.
So please let me know about the CI road map, if there is any.

Cheers
Mete

Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@xxxxxxxxxx>, 5 Şub 2020 Çar, 20:24 tarihinde