Re: DRC marker persistence

1) As long as files with markers can be easily shared between people it is
good.

Why isn't "bloated diff" a problem for storing the markers in the project
files?

Would it make sense to have an option to not store the markers?

2) The second scenario of marking a specific error is the least surprising.
How frequently will there be multiple errors of a certain type between the
two same objects? That is a risky scenario, but it is hard to asses without
knowing the chance.

Best regards,
Henrik