Re: Project-Local Settings (was: Saving the pin-to-pin map)

Yeah, we can think about how to do template projects under the new plan of
breaking out project settings into separate JSON files in a settings folder.

It could be a matter of simply copying those files to the new project (you
could also use this to implement "import settings from another project")
Or you could do something more complicated, involving merging the template
settings onto your local settings (which would preserve any portions of the
JSON that are present in the local project but not in the project being
imported from)