Re: Duplicates in the issue database

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:20 AM Seth Hillbrand <seth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd really like to avoid recreating the GitLab
> functionality with labels.

I'm not sure if we have understood each other correctly. I didn't suggest
replacing the current gitlab functionality. Only adding a label to
duplicates (which already are duplicates in gitlab) which would make
searching and detecting easier and explicit because gitlab doesn't have
that functionality. For example searching only for duplicates or
non-duplicates, and seeing the reason for closing right in the list of
issues.

Eeli Kaikkonen