Re: [Feature Idea] A disable toggle on hierarchical sheets

In a great number of cases we all use the "Do Not Stuff" flag to differentiate builds,
using the same PCB.  Works well in many cases.

But the conditional include for schematic hierarchical sheets is intended for the use case
where things must be mutually exclusive due to size contraints.  It simply won't all fit
onto the same PCB stuffed multiple ways, say because you have mutually exclusive
requirements for boards that are largely similar but differ in ways that make a DNS not
the answer.  Currently I'm looking at two different form factors, physical shapes of the
two boards.  The smaller board cannot even receive all the footprints.  And there is
enough complexity that simply duplicating the schematics into two different projects would
double the maintenance and increase the original development.