Code of Conduct

Hi Folks-

Following discussion with the lead developers, packagers and head
librarian, the KiCad team has decided to adopt the Contributor
Covenant[1] for its code of conduct (CoC).  This CoC has been
successfully used by hundreds of thousands of open source teams around
the world.  It codifies both our expectations for our own behavior as
well as the standards we expect all community members to adhere to.

It is our hope that our community continues to grow and improve in ways
that help all engineers, designers and makers to achieve technical
excellence.

Regards-
Seth

[1]https://www.contributor-covenant.org/