Re: 5.1 branch freeze

Mmm, when you mean branch freeze, I assume you really mean that we
have a string freeze for the branch.

I am sorta wondering why we can't enable the CI, for example. [1]

Also as a heads up, there a couple of critical issues for the 5.1.6
milestone being added after 5.1.6-rc1 [2], most importantly [3] and
[4].

[1] https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/198#note_337036264
[2] https://gitlab.com/groups/kicad/code/-/milestones/1
[3] https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/4328