Re: Geographic reannotation - any feedback

Gabriel

Thank you for the reply!

I am using Windows 10/MSYS2 64/Eclipse.

I think the important part is MSYS2 since it really seems to be something between clang-format and git. I believe I followed the kicad instructions to set up clang-format exactly

In my kicad source directory I entered

git config core.hooksPath .githooks
git config clangFormat.style file
git config kicad.check-format true

And didn't get any errors.

Yet I have got all sorts of feedback that my code doesn't seem to follow the kicad clang-format standards with respect to the things it should catch.

I looked into this a while ago and asked but got no replies. I assume clang-format isn't doing its job.

I am happy to fix whatever issues they are, even manually if I have to.

But I need feedback for that ...

Brian