Re: 5.1.6 Release Update

On 5/15/20 8:54 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
I just took a look at the website download page and noticed everything
is still 5.1.5.  Does someone have a website update for 5.1.6 queued up
or do I need to update it?  I know the release announcement is ready.

Fedora Rawhide is listed as having 5.1.6 (https://kicad-pcb.org/download/fedora/).

Fedora 32 and 31 still show 5.1.5 because we are waiting for either +3 karma or 7 days in testing with better than -3 karma.

Fedora 30 will go obsolete soon (and should be removed from the "download fedora" page), so it will never get 5.1.6.

	Steve