Requesting maintainership for KiCad manifest on flathub.org

Hello KiCad team,

during the past months, I have been updating the KiCad flatpak on
flathub.org from time to time, via PRs to
https://github.com/flathub/org.kicad_pcb.KiCad (I am preparing the
update to KiCad 5.1.6 right now as well).

There are a few pending issues with the current flatpak build manifest
for KiCad which I'd like to address: Activating Python scripting
support, adding the docs, and generally updating various dependencies
would be my next steps.

I was recently being asked by another user if I would like to request
the maintainership of the KiCad manifest on flathub, and I am now
contemplating to do so. But, since I did only contribute a few tiny-tiny
things to KiCad in the past, I wanted to ask the core
packagers/developers first, if anyone else would take over the
maintainership instead?

Cheers,
Johannes