Re: Build on msys2 fails : libngspice-x.dll not found in any executable path

There is definitely something wrong but I'm not sure where the issue is.
 I downgraded both cmake a couple of versions but cmake started
complaining about missing libraries.  I even modified Findngspice.cmake
with the absolute path to libngspice-0.dll and it still didn't work so
something is definitely broken.  I'm may try a full clean reinstall of
msys2 when I have a *lot* of free time so I don't know when that will
happen.  For all of you windows devs using msys2, you might want to hold
off updating until this issue is resolved.