Legacy schematic and symbol library writing deprecated.

As soon as the rebase and CI pipeline completes, the merge request to
disable writing legacy schematic and symbol library file formats[1] will
get merged into master.  For those of you still using master to maintain
legacy symbol libraries, you will have to keep an older version of
master or 5.1 installed on your system.

This also means that the new file formats are open for new features once
the merge takes place.  I have a merge request queued for edting wire
and bus properties (color, thickness, and style), which will happen as
soon as this is merged.  When working on new schematic and symbol
library features that will create a file format version change, please
coordinate with other developers to prevent file format version clashes.
 I have several changes that I will be working on in the next few months
including support for excluding symbols from bill of materials and from
boards.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/217