No hotkey for "Set Bus Entry Shape"

In 5.1.6 schematics on macOS Catalina, which is what I’m using, and this may be older …

When you choose “place wire to bus entry” (or the ‘z’ key) or “place bus to bus entry” (or ‘/‘), you don’t see the entry until you click the mouse on the schematic. And there’s no way to change the angle of the entry at placement time. There is no hotkey entry for that option, and the only way I can see to change it is to place the entry, get out of the place mode, right-click select then entry and then choose “set bus entry shape” from the context menu, and them move the entry to where you actually want it.

Yeah, that’s not good.

Am I missing something?

-a

Follow ups