Re: How much do we care about small memory leaks?

The short answer is a lot.  I know the OS will clean up allocated memory
on application close but this lackadaisical attitude is not good
programming practice.  Chances are if you are not concerned about
cleaning up memory on application close, then you are probably not very
concerned about memory management in general.  Cleaning up these memory
leaks makes it easier to quickly identify new memory leaks when they
occur since it lowers the noise in memory leak reports.