Re: Scripting hooks

While more extensibility is great. I can only say expecting the user to use
python exclusively for adding the new behavior like for issue #2339 is very
crude. Not everyone is a programmer or wants to be to draw a schematic. A
lot of functionality that's not overly specific should be considered
integrated in KiCad itself rather than turning KiCad into a strange python
IDE.