Re: macOS on Arm

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your work trying to test this on the new hardware! I have made a
tracker epic for all the fixes we need to make to our code/infrastructure
here: https://gitlab.com/groups/kicad/-/epics/5, so we can more easily keep
track of everything. Currently, it is just tracking a few small commits I
have been seeing in upstream wxWidgets that we will probably need to
cherry-pick into our fork (but they will eventually be included inside
3.1/3.2). As you find things, please open issues where appropriate (main
code repo, packaging repos, etc.) and we can add them to this tracker. You
can also leave comments on the Epic about things as well.

-Ian