Re: Improve detection of silkscreen over vias

I think 1 and 2 (I assume you mean the OpenGL renderer of the 3D
viewer) are good ways forward for the short term.

The DRC system is in a period of heavy change right now so it's
probably best to wait until the dust settles a bit before adding new
checks to it.

Best,
Jon