Re: 3d-viewer: via diameter calculation off?

That really depends on the manufacturer.  Many manufacturers will
overdrill and expand the size of their bits to account for the plating.
If you are thinking of making a change like this, it would need to be an
optional preference.

Best-
Seth

KiCad Services Corporation