Re: Castellated edge support in v5.99

Local rules will be done with zones: you can give a name to a copper or
keepout zone and use it to define a rule. If you want a zone that is only
used to define a rule and has no other effect, use a keepout that has no
restrictions set.

Regarding castellations, I think we should study an example case and see if
it can be allowed easily with the current set of rules planned, and if not,
add whatever is needed to make it so. I agree it's common enough that it
should be not too hard to make castellations that pass DRC.

-Jon