Re: Net Tie specification?

Thank you all for the messages.

Maybe if  Simon sees this thread, he can send what he has?

The main thing I wanted to ensure was in there was support single pad net
ties (what is commonly known as a "star point"). I believe most of the
existing net tie support relies on separate pads being defined at different
positions.

CADSTAR uses star points which are defined as multiple through hole pads
with the exact same dimensions and same position. At this point I don't
know what KiCad's equivalent might be so wanted to ensure it was at least
considered when designing net tie specification.

Thanks.

Roberto.