Re: Something wrong with Windows nightly builds (1 Aug)?

Hi Eeli,

I assume this was due to what I highlighted in my previous email (
https://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg38706.html).
The build was broken for Windows.

I submitted a merge request (
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/322) which was merged
last night, hence you are only seeing it today.

Thanks.

Roberto.