Re: Any chance I can get feedback on my merge request?

Hi Brian,

This merge request is still marked as WIP, which is probably why it's
been flying under the radar.  If you consider it complete and ready
for a review, please remove the WIP status from the title.  From the
comments, it wasn't clear if you were still working on changes to the
UI based on your discussion with Eeli.

Best,
Jon