Re: MSYS2 Dropping 32-bit support

Ah right, as it stands, the only way to use a new install of msys2 32-bit
now is to patch it on startup because the repo keys changed but they no
longer update the 32-bit base package

See: https://www.msys2.org/news/#2020-06-29-new-packagers

But the package versions available on 32-bit are going to begin to
diverge from the 64-bit builds

There may need to be a decision made about continued 32-bit support for
KiCad Windows.

--
Mark