New Build Dependencies: Lemon + GTK3

Two new build-time dependencies are being added to the master branch for v6:
* lemon - The lemon parser generator
* GTK3 (linux only) - the GTK3 libraries (only GTK3, not GTK2 - that is not
supported anymore). This is technically also a runtime dependency, but we
also need GTK3 for wxWidgets, so it shouldn't be a new runtime dep (only
needing the build headers are new).

The lemon parser is needed to fix
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/issues/5013 by changing how the files
are generated (in MR
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/318). GTK3 is needed
to enable new functionality inside the platform-specific KIPLATFORM library
for Linux (such as overriding menu settings, moving files to trash, etc.)

All developers should make sure they have these new dependencies installed,
and nightly builds should add them to their build script (Steve, thanks for
updating Fedora's so quick!) I have opened issue on GitLab for the builders
on there:
https://gitlab.com/kicad/packaging/kicad-win-builder/-/issues/101
https://gitlab.com/kicad/packaging/kicad-mac-builder/-/issues/332
https://gitlab.com/kicad/packaging/kicad-ubuntu-builder/kicad-daily-package/-/issues/2

I haven't merged any code into master that needs them yet, but I would like
to merge the lemon fix as soon as possible (the problem it is solving has
attracted increased attention it seems).

-Ian

Follow ups