High speed tools

Dear all,
I want to start my first KiCad high speed design and for that purpose I
plan to make some pcbnew python scripts. I just want to ask if some of that
tools are expected in the nightly builds (may be I will wait for it or even
give a hand or contribute)
1) tool to visualize nets lengths (similar to
https://github.com/MitjaNemec/Kicad_action_plugins#length-stats ). I want
to make a gui where you can define what nets you want to see altogether.
And it should show you length on each layer and summary. And vias as well.
2) Same stuff for length between 2 objects (for example via and pad for
T-topology) similar to
https://github.com/MitjaNemec/Kicad_action_plugins#pad2pad-track-distance.
3) some tool to define and automatically change tracks length on different
layers (to match target impedance)
4) Tool to work with differential pairs. At least change its width and
clearance. I think that now differential pairs are just tracks, is there
some option to change these parameters after they are created easily? For
example, you change stackup, or you change manufacturer and have to use
different PCB materials, and after that you have to adjust differential
pairs.

Follow ups