Re: mingw64 build issue.

Yes, sorry I realised the long conversation that happened between me
starting the MSYS build and sending the email reply to you. Definitely MSVC
is much faster compile time (20 mins vs 2 hours on my computer). It only
needs a CMakeSettings.json file in the root folder of the project and it
works like magic - no other configuration is required (other than vcpkg and
installing the required dependencies).