Re: eeschema for IC design

Hey Holger,

Thanks for the info. To clarify:
If I open eeschema (latest git master) and type i(r1) in the signal text
field it gives an error while if I type i(R1) (uppercase) it works.
This has nothing to do with my patch or the PDK, it's something weird going
on with case sensitivity.
This is a very puzzling error, because as you say ngspice appears to
lowercase the names, but then generates an error when given the lowercase
name.
(the error seems to come from src/frontend/spiceif.c?)

On the eeschema side R1 is uppercase, maybe it's doing some lookup on the
eeschema side, and then sending wrong data to ngspice?
I'm at a loss.

Regards,
Pepijn