Help neede with MSVC build

Hi team,

this is my first post here, so greetings to all.

Finally I managed to setup MSVC and vcpkg and it compiled all right. But now
I'm stuck. When starting KiCad (no matter as a program or within MSVC)  from
.\build\install\x64-Debug\bin, it is missing the wxwidgets dlls.

Starting KiCad from  ...\build\x64-Debug\kicad, it is missing the *.kiface
modules (which live in the install directory). Copying them form install to
x64-debug does not help, the Load method called by Kiways returns false,
though the path is perfectly ok.

What am I doing wrong?

Help highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Follow ups