Re: Build problem of current master tree

FYI, there are still generated files in the source which are also checked
in to the source tree:

After a make clean:
deleted:    ../eeschema/dialogs/dialog_bom_help_md.h
deleted:    ../pcb_calculator/attenuators/bridget_tee_formula.h
deleted:    ../pcb_calculator/attenuators/pi_formula.h
deleted:    ../pcb_calculator/attenuators/splitter_formula.h
deleted:    ../pcb_calculator/attenuators/tee_formula.h
deleted:    ../pcb_calculator/eserie_help.h
deleted:    ../pcb_calculator/tracks_width_versus_current_formula.h