some property field names are translated in kicad_pcb file

Hi!

I'm currently doing some parsing of PCB files and stumbled over this:

*(footprint "Resistor_SMD:R_0805_2012Metric" (layer "B.Cu")*
*...*
*    (property "Dateiname Blatt" "some path to some schematic file")*
*    (property "Schaltplanname" "")*
*...*
*  )*

I'm not sure if this is on purpose, but I guess it is not too good of an
idea to translate the names of property fields in the kicad_pcb files.
At least, it makes the format less portable since it relies on some
translations.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
    Johann