Re: Code execution context

Hi Markus-

We are GPLv3 licensed.  So, we are able to link to system libraries that
are installed on users' computers in order to interoperate with
components.  But we cannot distribute the system libraries with KiCad. [1]
So, your code snippet would be fine as long as we do not distribute the
TDxNavlib.dll file with KiCad.

Best-
Seth

[1] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#SystemLibraryException

--
[image: KiCad Services Corporation Logo]
Seth Hillbrand