Re: Packaging note: new data file

Mingw nightlies are currently broken:
https://gitlab.com/kicad/packaging/kicad-win-builder/-/issues/121

@Dino and others:

This resource file has no dependency at all on the configuration in
~/.config - its location is set at compile time.

This error: can't open file 'share/kicad/resources/images.tar.gz' indicates
something is wrong with the KICAD_DATA cmake variable.
I would check that in your CMakeCache.txt (and maybe clear the cache and
rerun cmake)

> Deleting that makes kicad not to start with a segmentation fault (may be
this is a real bug).

Please report a bug for this, it likely has nothing to do with the image
resource file problem

-Jon

>>> Jon