Re: Updating Paths

Beware the complaints that will spawn when this pushes. Because of the
KICAD6_blah variables that will be pointing to the old paths as its saved
to the config file even if not changed from default

>>> https://gitlab.com/kicad/libraries/kicad-footprints/-/merge_requests/2618
>>> https://gitlab.com/kicad/libraries/kicad-symbols/-/merge_requests/3229