Re: OCE vs. OCC default build flag

As far as I can tell, Ubuntu and all derivatives, Fedora, openSUSE,
Debian (if I remember correctly), Arch and Manjaro already use OCC so
that the latest available KiCad 5.99 (and even 5.1) packages for the
latest available distro versions use OCC. Only gentoo KiCad 5.1 seems
to use OCE. Because the flags themselves aren't changed by this, only
the default, most of the packages don't necessarily need any changes.

Changing the python flags (soon, I hope?) will have bigger
consequences. I couldn't even find a way to compile 5.99 for Debian
testing with phoenix.