Re: asciidoc

I'll have to spin up a VM to play with that.  I'll get back to you... :-)

	Steve

On 5/30/21 2:34 PM, Jon Evans wrote:
You want this one: https://github.com/Mogztter/asciidoctor-web-pdf

On Ubuntu I install it with "sudo npm i -g @asciidoctor/core asciidoctor-pdf"

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 2:33 PM Steven A. Falco <stevenfalco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm able to build the html pages, which is all we need for the nightlies, but I am not able to build the pdf files.  I get an error:

          Could NOT find ASCIIDOCTORPDF (missing: ASCIIDOCTORPDF_COMMAND)

It looks like CMakeModules/FindASCIIDOCTORPDF.cmake wants a program called "asciidoctor-web-pdf".

Fedora has a package "rubygem-asciidoctor-pdf" which provides a program called "asciidoctor-pdf".

I don't know if "asciidoctor-pdf" is equivalent to "asciidoctor-web-pdf".  If it is, then perhaps the cmake file should accept either one.

         Steve