openssl no longer required

Thanks to Erico bringing attention to it
https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/merge_requests/852 openssl is no
longer a dependency for builds on linux and msys2.

This was a holdover from curl linking openssl < 1.1.0 which
necessitated the end application implementing thread locks and curl did not
implement them either.
Since our supported platforms have openssl 1.1.0 or higher, the resulting
code is no longer required in kicad.
Additionally, the requirement of openssl never made sense for several linux
platforms that build
curl with alternative ssl libraries such as gnutls, boringssl, etc.

We still use curl and are going to land new functionality using it for v6
and v7.
--
Mark